Not one for trekking? Only have a limited amount of time? Join this tour to visit one of the Seven Wonders of the World, enjoying a stunning sun rise, scenic train journey and guided tour around Machu Picchu all in one day.
Duration:01 full day
Itinerary:In the early morning after breakfast, we’ll take a bus for approximately 1.5 hours in the direction of Ollantaytambo. On the way, we’ll enjoy the sun rise, the landscape of Chinchero, Maras and the Sacred Valley. Upon arrival, we will board the train to Machu Picchu town. A guide will take us to see most important places and tell us about the Machu Picchu history. After learning and exploring the iconic ruins, we’ll catch the train back to Ollantaytambo. Finally a bus to Cusco, on the way back we can sit back and enjoy the sunset over the Peruvian Andes Mountains.
Included in this tour:
- Peruvian licensed guide
- Transfer from Cusco - Ollantaytambo - Cusco
- Train ticket from Ollantantaytambo – Machu Picchu town - Ollantaytambo
- Bus ticket from Machupicchu town - Machupicchu city - Machupicchu town
- Machu Picchu entrance fee
- Transfer in & out (the day that you will arrive and leave)
- Lunch & Dinner (optional)
- Comfortable Accommodation and 3 or 5 stars hotel (optional)
- Tips or Gratuities