Cusco is the most beautiful and important city in the Incan Empire with fantastic and unforgettable places surrounding the city Centre. During this tour, you can learn all about the fascinating mixture of Incan and Spanish architecture.
Duration:01 full day or mid-day
Itinerary:This tour starts at your hotel or we will pick you up at the airport. Our first stop is the famous Koricancha Sun Temple – a beautiful place that captures the Incas masterful stone masonry. The cathedral is next where you can appreciate the historical Qusquenean art, whilst learning about the links between Incan and Catholic religion. Then it’s time to explore the Incan sites around Cusco city including Sacsayhuaman, Quenqo, Pucapucara and Tambomachay.
Included in this tour:
- Peruvian licensed Guide
- Private vehicle for all the tour
- Entrance fees for the places we will visit
- Transfer in & out (the day that you will arrive and leave)
- Lunch & Dinner (optional)
- Comfortable accommodation and 3 or 5 star hotel (optional)
- Tips or Gratuities